Gómez-Pinzón is conscious of the existence of a large deficit in access to justice and recognizes that lawyers have a privileged status given to their specialized knowledge that allows them to go to judicial and administrative instances for the protection of legal rights.
The commitment on behalf of the most vulnerable population is part of the DNA of the firm, which since 2005 has been the undisputed leader in promoting the Pro Bono culture as part of the responsible exercise of the profession that is practiced in the company.”
- Support for non-governmental, civic, cultural and educational organizations, as well as public and private research centers that assist vulnerable groups and promote altruistic or general interest causes
- Specialized advice to low-income individuals who otherwise would not have access to justice or to a quality legal advice.
- Legal education on empowerment of rights for vulnerable communities and organizations working for public causes.
- Advice in strategic litigation in public issues.
- Research on socially relevant issues that cause an impact in the access to justice and in the protection of the rights of vulnerable communities.