Gómez-Pinzón has a broad experience in real estate and urban development.
The Real Estate group offers the following service portfolio:
- Title search and Legal Auditing in real estate topics for mergers and acquisitions transactions, or development proyects.
- Urban and real estate needed for a real estate project (activities, subdivisions, condominium property regulations, updating of areas and boundaries, easements, etc.).
- Handling of real estate projects through the design of structures and vehicles whereby interest of the various stakeholders are regulated, which are involved in the projects (financing, third parties, partners, land owners, project management, etc.).
- Contract elaboration and documents associated to the development of the real estate project, such as trust contracts, leasings, purchase-sale, among others.
- Advice in the revision of urbanistic regulations applicable to the real estate, as well as the elaboration of studies on regulations, studies on uses of the ground, among others.
- Everyday real estate legal consultation related to the dynamics of the performance and operation that characterizes real estate projects.