The App already has a 2.0 version and by now is only available for Android devices and must be downloaded from your phone accessing to the SIC’s website https://www.sic.gov.co/descargue-la-app-de-pqrfs; The App will soon be available for direct download from virtual stores and iOS.
It can also be downloaded via this QR code:
After you have downloaded the app, you must log in. The user has the option to use it anonymously, in accordance with the use instructions published by the SIC:
- Sign in -or not- as anonymous
- Choose the “consumer claim” option in the menu.
- Attach photos or files that support your complaint, only if you have them.
- Fill out your personal data (if you have not chosen to enter anonymously).
- Finish the process by pressing the “file” button, where you will immediately receive the file number.
The Superintendent of Industry and Commerce took the launching opportunity to call on consumers: “We invite consumers to not make nervous purchases, to not hoard and make responsible use of resources so that we can all access them“, also mentioned that the SIC’s attention on digital channels has doubled and is making control and verification visits to verify compliance with regulation.